The Cisco® Catalyst® 2960-Plus Series Switches are fixed-configuration Fast Ethernet switches (Figure 1) that provide enterprise-class Layer 2 switching for branch offices, conventional workspaces, and infrastructure applications. They enable reliable and secure operations with lower total cost of ownership through a range of Cisco IOS® software features, including Cisco Catalyst SmartOperations.
• 24 or 48 Fast Ethernet ports
• Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) and 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet uplinks
• IEEE 802.3af-compliant Power over Ethernet (PoE)
• LAN Base or LAN Lite Cisco IOS® Software feature set
• SmartOperations tools that simplify deployment and reduce the cost of network administration
• Cisco EnergyWise technology to manage energy consumed by connected devices
• An enhanced limited lifetime hardware warranty (E-LLW), providing next-business-day replacement
Applications and Benefits
• Branch offices, remote sites, and retail locations
• Conventional desktop workspaces
• Building infrastructure, physical security, and other nontraditional access applications
• Robust quality of service (QoS) that prioritizes voice and critical business applications
• Flexible security features that can limit access to the network and mitigate threats
• Tools that reduce total cost of ownership through simplified operations and automation
This is custom tab. You can add custom tab as an attribute for entire products, or for each categories. You can add CMS content such as sizing guide or videos to enhance product detail.